There are things you can do to make your visit shorter and difficult, here are a few tips:
- Do not to use any hair products such as hairspray or gels prior to arrival.
- Brush or comb hair prior to treatment, to be tangle free.
- Optional: Wear a button up shirt, for easy removal after treatment. Bring a new shirt to change into after treatment.
- Consider bringing a snack, these can be lengthy treatments.
- I strongly encourage all family members to have a head check too.
- Bring a favorite toy, book, iPad, game etc.
- Don't stress over cleaning, I will guide you through it during the visit.